Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to claim my winnings?
- You have thirty (30) calendar days from the conclusion of the raffle to submit all required information in order to claim your prize.
How do I find out the winning number?
- All prize claiming instructions, winning numbers and winning prize amounts will be posted at www.braves.com/5050 and at 404.614.1550 within 24 hours of the conclusion of the raffle. Raffle winning numbers will also be posted on braves.com/5050 and on SunTrust Park social channels (i.e. @suntrustpark on Instagram).
How will I get my money?
- In order to receive your prize, you must follow the claim instructions listed within the Official Rules and/or schedule an appointment with a Raffle representative at email@example.com to claim your winnings. Once all claim forms have been submitted, a check will be processed and mailed to the address provided within six-eight (6-8) weeks.
What happens if I lose my ticket(s)?
- In order to claim a prize, the winning ticket MUST accompany the claim documentation and the name associated with the ticket and a copy of the government issued ID must match the ticket records at the time of purchase. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
When can I play Atlanta Braves Foundation 50/50 Raffle online, and when does the raffle open?
- You can play during any Braves home game. The 50/50 raffle will open a minimum of three (3) hours prior to the start of each Braves’ home game or selected event and it will close at the end of the 7th inning.
I can’t purchase a ticket from my current location, what can I do?
- Be sure to check that “Location Services” on your electronic device is enabled. Also check that the automatic settings for your Date and Time are turned on. The Raffle is open to all individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older who are located within the geofence of SunTrust Park and the immediate vicinity at the time of purchase.
I checked the box to save my information for future purchases and it didn’t save what can I do?
- The information will only save if you are using the same browser as your previous raffle ticket purchase and that you have not cleared your cache or cookie settings.
What happens if I did not receive my email with the ticket numbers?
- Please check your spam or junk mail folders for the email. If you cannot find it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, phone number and the last four digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets along with the amount of tickets purchased. We also recommend that you download your tickets or take a screenshot on your mobile phone as a means of backup.